What would happen if your body’s ability to regenerate and replenish comes to a standstill? Your body will stop flourishing – failing to maintain healthy cells and replace the dead ones on a daily basis. It is Growth Hormone (GH) that keeps your body in prime shape while also helping you maintain adequate energy levels throughout the day.
As the name suggests, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a naturally occurring hormone in the human body responsible for cell growth and regeneration. It is a master hormone secreted by the pituitary gland and controlled by the hypothalamus. Its concentration in the blood peaks during teenage years when your body is growing at full throttle, but as you grow older, its level dwindles to a bare minimum making you tire easily, age at a faster rate, or even heal poorly.
A healthy adult man has merely 5 nanograms per milliliter of HGH circulating in his blood, which drops further with age. Supplementing HGH could potentially stop this ageing process, keeping you youthful even as you grow older.
So, what is triggering all the recent buzz about HGH? Human Growth Hormone is a powerful, anabolic hormone that helps in building up and maintaining the health of all human tissues, including that of your brain. Preliminary reports show that the benefits of using growth hormone supplements may far outweigh those that of testosterone or even the most potent steroids.
Following are some of the benefits of using Human Growth Hormone Supplements:
1. HGH promotes tissue building. What this means is that tissues heal easily after injury, or that you can easily develop muscles like Arnold Schwarzenegger, your favorite action hero.
2. HGH increases lean body mass. This is the crux to losing that extra flab and building lean body mass when dieting. Recent research shows that HGH plays a key role in the conversion of body fat to energy, thus facilitating its use in the treatment of morbid obesity.
3. HGH improves sleep patterns. Studies show an improvement in REM-stage sleep, making for fewer unintended awakenings and a better sleep profile.
4. HGH enhances energy levels in the body making you more active and renewed.
5. HGH is thought to improve libido and sexual performance. It may be used to spice up your sex life as a bonus to your body building routine.
6. HGH increases bone density, making for stronger bones.
7. HGH improves the quality of your heart and kidney function, while also improving their durability.
You can easily notice that Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can be effectively used as an anti-ageing health supplement, with fewer side-effects compared to testosterone or steroids. It can also be effectively combined with low-dose testosterone for achieving better results with fewer side effects. Thus, Human Growth Hormone is a new dawn in the world of health supplements with the hope of better efficacy and safety profile.