Human Growth Hormones better known as HGH is a hormone that is a potent compound produced naturally in the pea size pituitary gland right at the base of the human brain. According to Dr. Oz on the Dr. Oz Show, HGH is widely known as being the essential hormone in keeping the organs healthy, muscles strong, and energy up and running. Many doctors including health specialists see HGH as the key to the “fountain of youth” but, as people age, the natural production of HGH actually drops.
HGH has powered every human’s growth the moment they were born and with age and time, the production of these hormones decrease causing everyone to show signs of aging visibly, physically and mentally As we get older with age, the pituitary glands start to shrink making less of HGH and allows the fat cells to grow larger.
Our muscle starts to shrivel up and we start looking frail and our skin starts to get deep crevices in what we call wrinkles. By the time that the average human hits middle age, 85% of the HGH is decreased in production.
Maintaining the Human Growth Hormone at the level in which our body first produces at a younger age would definitely allow us to have more energy, control our body weight, and maintain youth and vitality. This can be done by taking a HGH Enhancer NOT a HGH supplement. Be sure to read HGH scams to learn more.
HGH goes down through the blood vessels to where fat is stored and sticks on the fat cells and shrinks them down causing our body to get rid of unwanted fat. It also expands the muscles in our bodies that support the structure and posture as well as stretching the skin and the resilient texture keeping it youthful and vibrant.
There have been different methods introduced to the world on how to get the missing HGH back into the human body whether it be synthetic versions of HGH or to naturally reproduce them at our own will. Many years of research indicates that by increasing the HGH in the body, we may be able to “reverse” some symptoms linked with aging such as weight gain, wrinkles, and the amount of energy we have each and every day.
Dr. Oz explains that there are three components your body needs to make HGH:
1. Resistance – The resistance you need is training that involves an opposite force of muscle contraction such as lifting weights, resistance bands, and aerobic exercise.
2. Deep Sleep – Sleeping for the regular 8 hours a night and sleeping in a comfortable environment in which distractions are less likely to arise. The first hour of deep sleep gains the most HGH.
3. Amino Acids – These are the building block of protein and can be found a good food diet of eggs, fish, meat, and poultry. Amino acids are the building blocks for hormones.
The Best Dr. Oz HGH Pill are HGH Enhancers
One of the most important ingredients in getting the missing puzzle pieces of HGH back into your body is the production of amino acids. A recent study has shown that patients given a special blend of amino acids saw their HGH level spike more than six times the level they had at the beginning of their study.
According to the results, restoring and adding more amino acids to the body resulted in faster metabolism and an increase in endurance.
Also Dr. Oz recommended a certain pill or supplement that we can take at just the right dosages to get the necessary amino acids in our body to maintain that level of HGH production.
There are four different amino acids to get in your diet and all of them can be combined all in just one pill. This Dr. Oz HGH pill called the Amino Acid combination pill is common amongst all pills that can be found at your local grocery store or pharmacy. It contains the four natural amino acids that can provide you the power you need to boost your everyday life.
• Glycine – more energy promotes good sleep
• Ornithine – release energy to the body and help remove toxins from the body.
• Arginine – build up energy
• Lysine – turns fatty food into energy
Anti-Aging Vitamins / Pills
Although we need the support of Human Growth Hormones, there are also vitamins and supplements that can help us to recover from the symptoms we experienced due to aging and the deficiency in HGH. Compared to surgery or injections, pills and supplements can save us time and money. There are different types of pills out there called anti-aging vitamins and anti-aging pills for a reason: it can help us to slow our aging process and reverse the symptoms that we have already experienced due to age.
1. Vitamin B3 – found in food and also through supplements and is positively known as an energy booster. This anti-aging vitamin can keep you mentally focused and can keep your skin soft and smooth and tighter.
2. Lipowheat – a remedy for dry itchy skin and more of an ultimate moisturizer from the inside out. With this anti-aging pill, wrinkles become less noticeable, skin gives off a healthy glow, and comes in small liquid capsules. Many people can see a difference within as little as two weeks.
3. Collagen – this pill slows down the aging process on skin, decrease and prevents wrinkles, and can decrease deep creases. Taking the supplements can stimulate and replenish useful hair and nails.
Also it is important to know that pills tend to make us to look younger as we are all trying to find better ways to become healthier and always in a natural way.
Pills offer us an advantage since it is internal and allows you to get full body coverage unlike lotions and creams which can easily be washed off by water or other elements.
Why Choose GenF20 Plus
While some HGH supplements or even injection HGH (which is only available with the doctor’s prescription) can be too expensive for all but the wealthiest client, there are other options that can boost your body’s natural production of HGH without spending much time and money. GenF20 Plus uses essential amino acids to boost your body’s production of HGH.
It also packs a punch for heart healthy antioxidants and also weight loss benefits. This supplement fights the negative symptoms of aging and also produces HGH to improve your body inside and out. GenF20 gives you both the fight against aging and a healthy body.